- 250 g raw sugar
- 1 lime, peel only (no white pith)
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 180 g ricotta cheese
- 100 g raw rhubarb, washed & cut into 2cm pieces
- 400 g SR flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Mill sugar & lime zest 10 sec / speed 9.
2. Add cubed butter & chop 3 sec / speed 6.
3. Melt butter 1 min / 50 degrees / speed 1
4. Add eggs, milk & ricotta then combine 5 sec / speed 5.
5. Add remaining ingredients & combine 5 sec / / speed 4. Scrape down & repeat as necessary.
6. Transfer mixture to a large greased & lined loaf tin and bake aprox 1.5 hrs at 170 degrees (fan forced oven). Cover with foil if it starts to brown too quickly. Loaf is done when a skewer comes out clean.
Serve warm or cold.
This loaf freezes well. Just slice & then freeze ready for eating later.
For a different flavour loaf, try replacing the rhubarb with frozen berries of choice or replacing the lime zest with lemon or orange.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)