- 375 grams Fresh ricotta cheese
- 375 grams castor sugar
- 375 grams self raising sugar
- 1 Lime Rind & juice
- 1 Lemon Rind & juice
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 eggs
- icing sugar for dusting
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add 375 gms of ricotta and 375gms castor sugar to TM bowl.
Mix 15 seconds/speed 4.
3. Add 4 eggs and lemon/lime rind.
Mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Scrape down sides.
4. Add 100gms milk, 60gms melted butter & 375gms self raising flour.
Mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
5. Pour into prepared bundt tin and bake for 30-40 mins.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then turn out of tin on wire rack to cool completely.
7. Dust with icing sugar once cool.
1. Prehear Oven to 180C. Prepare Bundt Tin with butter or spray
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars