- 5 g Organic Dried Rose Petals, (around 1/4 cup)
- 360 g distilled water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Organic Rose Petals to jug.
2. Add Distilled Water and place lid and MC on.
3. Bring to boil, 4 mins/100c/speed 2
4. Simmer, 4 mins/90c/speed 1 or until your rose petals are discoloured/clear.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then pour into a sterilised bottle or jar, cap and refrigerate.
*should last around 2 weeks in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Because this contains no preservatives, this rose water must be used up within a few weeks.
It is also very important to only use organic dried petals and distilled water so that you end up with a pure product, free from chemicals and bacteria.
Aside from using in your cooking, here are some great ideas of how to not waste a precious drop of your rose water;
Rose water is also great as a spritz/facial toner.
Can also be used to flavour drinks and in tea.
Great as a room / linen mist, simply pop in a spray bottle and spritz away!
May also be added to your bath water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies