- 125 grams Salted butter, cubed
- 400 gram sweetened condensed milk, can of
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams glucose syrup
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp salt flakes
Recipe is created for
- 1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper
2. Place butter, condensed milk, golden syrup, glucose syrup and brown sugar in TM bowl - 5 min 50C SP1
3. Increase temperature to 70C 5min SP1 (MC off)
4. Increase temperature to Varoma, 13 mins SP 2 (MC off)
5. Add in white chocolate 2 mins SP2 (MC on)
6. Pour into prepared square pan and smooth the top.
7. Sprinkle with the salt flakes
8. Let the caramel cool for 60 mins on the bench. Cover and place in fridge overnight or until firm.
Accessories you need
1 piece is never enough!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Simple Butter Cookies
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie