- 1 can condensed milk
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams Butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground salt or sea salt flakes
- 250 grams macadamia halves, roasted
1. Add the condensed milk, golden syrup and butter to the bowl and cook 100°C, 15 minutes, speed 2, with the MC removed.
2. Add the salt and cook for a further 5 minutes, 100°C, speed 2.
3. Add the macadamias and combine speed 2 for 3 seconds.
4. Spoon the mixture in to prepared tart case or cases (//www.recipecommunity.com.au/desserts-sweets-recipes/sweet-shortcrust-pastry/260855).
5. Sprinkle with a little extra salt and refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls