- 430 g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbs icing sugar
- 200 g thickened cream
- 125 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6 to combine. (If you are adding fruit/cheese - do so now.)
Set dial to closed lid position, knead for 1 minute on interval setting.
Place mixture onto lightly floured surface and press out until 2cm thick.
Cut into rounds using a scone cutter or the end of a drinking glass.
Bake in 200 degree Celsius oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies