- 430 g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbs icing sugar
- 200 g thickened cream
- 125 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6 to combine. (If you are adding fruit/cheese - do so now.)
Set dial to closed lid position, knead for 1 minute on interval setting.
Place mixture onto lightly floured surface and press out until 2cm thick.
Cut into rounds using a scone cutter or the end of a drinking glass.
Bake in 200 degree Celsius oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis