- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon seeds
- 150 grams plain flour
- 40 grams semolina
Mill sugar and cardamon for 10 seconds SPEED 9
Add butter and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 6. Scrape down bowl and insert butterfly and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 4. Add semolina and mix 20 seconds SPEED 3
Remove butterfly and add plain flour and mix SPEED 2 until just combined.
Roll out dough - it will be very soft - to 12mm thick and cut shapes. Bake for 40 mins at 170 degrees C or until lightly golden.
2 tablespoons of Poppy seeds added to the flourmake a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake