- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon seeds
- 150 grams plain flour
- 40 grams semolina
Mill sugar and cardamon for 10 seconds SPEED 9
Add butter and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 6. Scrape down bowl and insert butterfly and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 4. Add semolina and mix 20 seconds SPEED 3
Remove butterfly and add plain flour and mix SPEED 2 until just combined.
Roll out dough - it will be very soft - to 12mm thick and cut shapes. Bake for 40 mins at 170 degrees C or until lightly golden.
Accessories you need
2 tablespoons of Poppy seeds added to the flourmake a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Maltese Galletti
- Thermofied by Nads - RN Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Pane di Casa
- Cheesy Knefeh
- GARLICY CHEESY PURI
- Pizza dough thin and crispy