- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon seeds
- 150 grams plain flour
- 40 grams semolina
Mill sugar and cardamon for 10 seconds SPEED 9
Add butter and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 6. Scrape down bowl and insert butterfly and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 4. Add semolina and mix 20 seconds SPEED 3
Remove butterfly and add plain flour and mix SPEED 2 until just combined.
Roll out dough - it will be very soft - to 12mm thick and cut shapes. Bake for 40 mins at 170 degrees C or until lightly golden.
2 tablespoons of Poppy seeds added to the flourmake a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Pane di casa. Italian house bread
- Pasta Dura