- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon seeds
- 150 grams plain flour
- 40 grams semolina
Mill sugar and cardamon for 10 seconds SPEED 9
Add butter and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 6. Scrape down bowl and insert butterfly and mix for 20 seconds SPEED 4. Add semolina and mix 20 seconds SPEED 3
Remove butterfly and add plain flour and mix SPEED 2 until just combined.
Roll out dough - it will be very soft - to 12mm thick and cut shapes. Bake for 40 mins at 170 degrees C or until lightly golden.
2 tablespoons of Poppy seeds added to the flourmake a nice variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter