- 380 grams Butter, softened, room temp
- 90 grams castor sugar, pre-milled from raw
- 380 grams bakers/plain flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or essence
- 24 heaped teaspoons jam or lemon butter, to fill, EDC pg147
Put oven on 180 degrees ( fan) to heat. grease patty pans
Cream butter for 10 sec on speed 4.
Add sugar, flour and vanilla extract and mix until combined - about 10-15secs on speed 4
Spoon into piping bag and pipe into greased patty pans
Bake for +/- 20mins
To serve dust with icing sugar and serve with a tsp of Lemon butter ( I made using EDC recipe on pg 147)
Accessories you need
fCan be stored in the freezer for 3 months without Jam or Lemon butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake