- 120 grams Butter
- 20 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams water
- 1.5 teaspoons bicarb soda
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Coconut (shredded or desiccated)
- 180 grams plain flour
- 160 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
1. Place butter, golden syrup and water in bowl. Heat for 2.5 minutes/100 deg/speed 2, MC on.
2. Add bicarb soda and mix for 5 seconds, speed 2. (The mixture should foam).
3. Add oats, coconut, flour and sugar to bowl.
4. Mix for 30 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down side of bowl and mix for another 15 seconds/ speed 2 .
5. Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to lined oven trays.
6. Bake at 160deg for 20 minutes (or until golden). If you prefer a 'softer' biscuit, cook for 18 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on trays.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins