- 100 grams Rapadura
- 500 grams spelt flour, only 260grams if using butter
- 220 grams coconut oil, or butter
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
Recipe is created for
Omit the nuts for nut free
use butter or coconut oil to fit diet
HIgh fat #operationfattenup #funfattyfoodsforkids
Made on coconut oil and 24 biccies each are 11.2grams of fat each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Pate au Pistou
- Kids Bubble cups
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees