- 100 grams Rapadura
- 500 grams spelt flour, only 260grams if using butter
- 220 grams coconut oil, or butter
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
8Recipe is created for
Omit the nuts for nut free
use butter or coconut oil to fit diet
HIgh fat #operationfattenup #funfattyfoodsforkids
Made on coconut oil and 24 biccies each are 11.2grams of fat each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies