- 100 grams Rapadura
- 500 grams spelt flour, only 260grams if using butter
- 220 grams coconut oil, or butter
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
Omit the nuts for nut free
use butter or coconut oil to fit diet
HIgh fat #operationfattenup #funfattyfoodsforkids
Made on coconut oil and 24 biccies each are 11.2grams of fat each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Gunnadoo's healthier allergy-friendly bars
- Lactation Biscuits
- Chocolate Chai Muffins (clone)
- Lemon & Poppyseed Spiced Biscuits
- Easy Laksa (Recipe courtesy of Peacock Sky Vineyards, Waiheke Island)
- Individual pecan pies
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread