- 100 grams Rapadura
- 500 grams spelt flour, only 260grams if using butter
- 220 grams coconut oil, or butter
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
50minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Omit the nuts for nut free
use butter or coconut oil to fit diet
HIgh fat #operationfattenup #funfattyfoodsforkids
Made on coconut oil and 24 biccies each are 11.2grams of fat each!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Chocolate Chai Muffins (clone)
- Lemon & Poppyseed Spiced Biscuits
- Easy Laksa (Recipe courtesy of Peacock Sky Vineyards, Waiheke Island)
- Individual pecan pies
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Banana Pikelets
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Almost Kingston's
- Mexican Seasoning
- Choc chip cookies