- 240 grams Butter, Softened
- 450 grams icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla or scraped vanilla pod
- 1.5 teaspoons Milk, Full cream is best
Recipe is created for
1. If butter isn't soft, mix for 30 seconds, speed 2 on 50 degrees
2. Add the icing sugar and mix speed 3 for 30 seconds
3. Add the butterfly whisk, add milk and vanilla and whisk for 90 seconds on speed 3
4. Scrape down and whisk for a further 30 seconds on speed 3
This will ice a batch of around 20-24 cupcakes quite generously
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW