- 225 grams Butter
- 225 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 285 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 375 grams sultanas, 1 packet
1h 55minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 deg C
grease and line a 20 cm cake tin and set aside
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 9
Add butter and melt 2 mins /60 deg C / speed 1 then mix 1 min /speed 3
With blades rotating on speed 3 add eggs one at a time through mixing bowl lid.
Add sultanas, flour and baking powder and mix 20 secs/speed 5 .
Pour mix into prepared tin and bake 10 mins at 200 deg then decrease to 150 deg C for 1 hour 30 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
let cool in tin for 5 mins before transferring to wire rack.
Accessories you need
Can use 370 gems of any fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce