- 125 g Butter
- 200 g sugar, raw, white or castor
- 5 g Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 300 g plain flour
- salt, pinch
- 1 egg
- baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon
1. Cream butter and sugar on sp4, 20seconds
2. Add remaining ingredients, mix together for 6seconds on sp 10,
using your spatula, scrape down sides and repeat.
3. for 20seconds
4. Turn out onto thermomat, it will appear quite crumbly. Bring mixture together, wrap and refridgerate for 1 hour.
5. Roll out until dough is 5mm thick.
6. Select 2 different sized, round, cookie cutters. Using the larger of the 2, cut out your cookies. Using the smaller, make an indent.
Use a straw to make 2 holes.
7. Bake for 7-10 mins at 180 degrees
8. Allow to cool, then thread string or ribbon through the holes, as you would a real button.
Lets do this...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins