- 250 grams Nuts of choice, Almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts
- 130 grams dates, pitted
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 180 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 160 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams almond butter
- 5 grams vanilla extract
1. Grease your tin.
2. Measure your nuts and dates into your TM bowl - use whatever ratio of nuts you like depending on your taste.
3. Chop for 10 seconds on Speed 6.
4. Add to your TM bowl the Chia Seeds, Cocoa Powder and Dessicated Coconut.
5.for 10 seconds on Speed 6.
6. Now add the Coconut Oil, Almond Butter and Vanilla Extract to your TM bowl.
7.10 seconds on Speed 5.
8. Pour into your prepared tin and press the ingredients firmly together, smoothing the top.
9. Allow to set in the refrigerator, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and then cut and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
1. A fantastic low carb snack to have handy in the fridge when you need something sweet.
2. I use a loaf tin to set my slice - makes the slice thicker.
3. If you like dark chocolate then try using Cacao instead of Cocoa Powder.
4. To change it up a little you can swap the Vanilla extract with Peppermint Essence
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)