- 160 grams dark chocolate
- 250 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 250 grams water
- 360 grams caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 75 grams whiskey, can use apple juice
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 220 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius (not fan-forced).
Line 20 x 25cm tin with baking paper
Place chocolate, butter, coffee in TM bowl, 70 degrees, speed 3 for 3 minutes.
Add water, sugar, whiskey and eggs and mix at speed 4.5 for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix at speed 4.5 for 10 seconds.
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour or when skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 10 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool.
Serve dusted with icing sugar, and with raspberries and whipped cream if desired.
Chocolate Mud Cupcakes
Accessories you need
Suitable to freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken