- 120 grams Wholemeal Flour or Spelt Flour Sifted
- 100 grams organic rolled oats
- 90 grams rapadura or coconut sugar
- 55 grams Organic desssicate coconut
- 2 level tablespoons chia seed
- 125 grams Organic coconut oil
- 1-2 level tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 level teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2-3 level tablespoons Boiled Water or 1/2 MC
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, sugar, coconut, oats and chia seeds into tm bowl 20 seconds on speed 3 . Set aside.
Boil min amount of water in kettle.
Place coconut oil and rice malt into tm and melt for 2 mins 70degrees speed 2
Dissolve bi carb with boiling water and add to oil mix for 5 seconds speed 3
Add mixed dry ingredients to bowl and combine for 20 seconds speed 3 add more boiled water if mixture is still crumbly.
If not all combined knead for a few seconds on Interval setting.
Roll into balls and place on greased tray allow enough room for spreading gently press with fork to flatten slighty.
Place into oven warmed to 180 degrees and cook for 15 minutes.
Recipe From www.tomorganic.com.au
Superfood Healthy Anzac Biscuits
If you want crunchy leave them on the tray until they are cool. For chewy ones leave them for 5 mins then transfer to cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits