- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 500 gram Sweet Potatoes, Purple or red skin
- 70 grams honey
- 20 gram cacao powder
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
Peel sweet potatoes, dice, place in Varoma, Varoma, 24mins/speed3 till soft, place in thermomix bowl, purée, 30sec, speed 4, may née to scrape down sides.
Melt dark chocolate, break into small pieces into thermomix bowl, 50 degrees, 3mins, speed1. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 1min speed4 till well combined. Pour into oiled 8x8 or 6x11 baking dish
Bake 180degrees, 25mins. Test with a wooden skewer, if comes out clean. If not cook further 5mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce