- 110 grams walnuts, (can substitute macadamias or other nuts of choice)
- 110 grams raw cashews, (can substitute macadamias or other nuts of choice)
- 50 grams flaked coconut
- 130 grams sesame seeds
- 120 grams sultanas, organic
- 5 grams cacao powder
- 140 grams honey
- 250 grams tahini
Pre heat oven to 180C (160C if fan forced)
Place nuts in TM bowl, Turbo 2 x 1 second (or until nuts are at your preferred consistency)
Add coconut, sesame seeds, sultanas and cacao powder to TM bowl. Mix for 3 seconds, Speed 3 to combine dry ingredients.
Add tahini and honey to TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds, , Speed 3 (or until mixed)
Roll into small balls (I use a small incream scoop) and place on a lined baking tray. Press down with a fork.
Bake for 15 minutes (may be less for fan forced) or until golden.
Converted from a recipe by Cyndi O'Meara in her book Changing Habits, Changing Lives cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie