- 180 g Butter
- 90 g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can condensed milk, (395 g can)
- 75 g Butter
- 40 g golden syrup
- 100 g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a 25cm x 15cm (approx) slice tin with baking paper.
Cream butter, sugar and vanilla 20 secs, speed 6
Add flour and baking powder and combine 20 secs, speed 6, scrape down and repeat 20 secs, speed 6.
Press two thirds of the mixture evenly into your baking paper lined tin.
Without washing bowl, cook condensed milk, golden syrup and butter 10 mins, 70 degrees, speed 3
Pour the caramel over the base.
Sprinkle with remaining base mixture and (optional) chocolate chips.
Bake 15-20 minutes until golden and leave in the tin to cool completely before slicing into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter