- 1 Weetbix
- 130 grams pitted dates
- 15 grams dessicated coconut
- 10 grams chia seeds, black
- 5 grams cocoa powder, organic
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Extra Coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into the bowl.
2. Mix 20sec / sp8.
3. Scrape down the bowl. Mix another 25 sec / sp8 if required.
4. Use you hands to press the mixture into 9 medium sized balls.
5. Roll in extra coconut.
6. Store in a airtight container.
Accessories you need
Join me on Facebook at The Daily Mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Mumble Slice
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- Up and Go
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Protein Balls - Nut Free