- 185 g Butter
- 2 cup plain flour
- 110 g castor sugar
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 60 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/3 C sour cream
- 1 Cup shelled pistachios
8Recipe is created for
Grease 20cm x 30cm lamingoton pan, line base and sides with baking paper.
Place pistachios into thermomix bowl and chop at speed 8 for 4 seconds. You can either roast in the thermomix, I prefer to do it in a pan while the other stuff is cooking to save time. (You can chop to whatever size you prefer – it will be sprinkled on top at the end)
Put butter into Thermomix bowl, 100deg, speed 4 until mostly melted. Add flour and sugar and mix on speed 6 for about 10 seconds. Press over base of prepared pan and bake in a moderate oven for about 25 mins or until browned lightly. Leave to cool.
For the filling – add milk, butter and syrup into thermomix, 90deg, speed 3 for about 15 minutes or until mixture is thick and light caramel in colour. Then add in the sour cream and stir for 10 seconds speed 4
Spread filling over base; sprinkle with nuts. cool in pan before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice