- 270 grams Butter, soft
- 220 grams castor sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 eggs
- 270 grams Self Raising Flour
- 55 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 800 grams plums stoned and halved
- 225 grams self-raising flour
- 150 grams Butter, Cool
- 100 grams Demarara sugar
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Take the MC off and slowly add castor sugar and salt on speed 4 for another minute or until nice and fluffy.
Slowly add eggs, one on the time running on speed 4 for another 1-3min
Remove the butterfly.
Add all remaining cake ingredients but plums and mix 30 sec speed 1 or until well combine.
Place the cake mixture into a lined (with baking paper) big roasting tin.
Place plums on the top of the cake.Place butterfly in and place soft butter into bowl, mix 1 min speed 4.
- Combine flour with butter ingredients 30 - 40 sec speed 4 until crumbly texture.
Add demarara sugar 15 Sec speed 3
Sprinkle on the top of the cake.
Bake in pre-heated oven on 180 deg oven for about 40-50 min until cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments