- 250 grams Natural Peanut Butter, salted- creamy or crunchy
- 110 grams Coconut sugar
- 50 grams Almond milk
- 2 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup spelt flour, or 110g of similar flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking trays with baking paper.
Put peanut butter and sugar in bowl and mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds.
Add almond milk and vanilla and mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds.
Add flour and baking soda and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough and press firmly into balls. Flatten sightly with a fork, being gentle not to break the ball.
Optionally, sprinkle the cookies with a bit of extra sugar or salt.
Place in oven and bake for 10-13 minutes.
Transfer cookies to a cooling rack before storing them.
Accessories you need
Cookies freeze well for up to 3 months, or keep well in an air tight container for a week (if they last that long!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou