- 238 grams unsalted butter
- 90 grams caster sugar
- 270 grams plain four
- 70 grams Self Raising Flour
- raspberry jam
- 145 grams marshmallows
- 200 grams dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven to 180 degrees. Grease a slice pan
2 Place 185g of the butter, Caster Sugar into the bowl. Beat Together 20 Sec / Spd 5
3. Add the flours to the butter mixture. Mix 15 Sec / Sp 5, Then Scrape and mix again 15 Sec / Sp 5.
4. Press mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20mins
6. Clean and dry Bowl
7. While the base is baking Cut the marshmallows in half
8. When base is finished and still hot Spread Jam over it. Then cover the jam with the Marshmallows put it back in the oven and bake for 3 mins. Remove from oven and push the marshmallows down until they are all even. Let it cool completely.
9. Add the Chocolate to the bowl and Chop. 10 Sec / Spd 9
10. Add the reaming butter (50g) to the chopped chocolate and melt 5 Min / 50 Degrees / .
11. Pour Chocolate over the Marshmallows and smooth the top
12. Refrigerate until set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake