- 125 g Butter
- 45 g Honey
- 15 g Golden syrup
- 70 g Brown sugar
- 45 g Coconut
- 4 --- Cups Cereal, Whatever you have
- Chocolate chips
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Conventional oven
Line 18cm x 28cm tin with baking paper and spray with oil
1. Add cubed butter to bowl. MELT 1 min / 90 deg / speed 2
2. Scrape down sides. MELT 1 min / 90 deg / speed 2
3. Add Honey and Golden syrup. MIX 10 secs / speed 2
4. Add Brown sugar and Coconut. MIX 10 secs / speed 4
5. Add your leftover cereal, eg. Special K, crushed weetbix, muesli. MIX 15 secs / / speed 4
Press the mixture into your prepared slice tin and top with chocolate chips (optional)
Bake 20 minutes or until golden
Remove when cool and cut into bars or squares
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese