- 230 grams almonds
- 150 grams coconut oil/butter
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 eggwhites, separated from yolks
- 85 grams Honey/maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams seasonal berries, (Mulberries, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries etc)
Pre-heat oven to 160C.
Prepare 20-23cm round cake tin with baking paper or by greasing.
Blitz almonds for 10 sec speed 7 and set aside.
Melt butter/coconut oil for 1 min 37C speed 2 or untill melted.
Add almonds, vanilla, baking powder, eggwhites and honey/maple syrup and mix on speed 4 for 5 sec.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for 4 sec speed 4.
Pour into prepared tin and drop berries into the cake.
Bake for 40 min or untill cooked.
Wholefood Berry Cake
Accessories you need
Use your favourite fruit that is in season, Mulberries and cherries are our favourite. Use the egg yolks to make a delicious vanilla bean ice-cream or custard to go with it : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Roasted Beetroot Dip