- 125 grams coconut oil, can use butter as a substitute
- 140 grams Coconut sugar or rapadura, can use caster
- 2 700g eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 300 grams Whole Milk or Milk of your choice
- 240 grams wholemeal flour, can use wholemeal flour of choice
- 110 grams plain flour, can use plain flour of choice
- 250 grams choc chips
Recipe is created for
Cream coconut oil and sugar 30sec*speed 5
Add eggs 10sec*speed 5
Place all leftover ingredients except for choc chips 5sec*speed 5
Add choc chips *20sec*speed 6
Fill into large muffin tin (12) or 24 cupcake size
Bake at 170c for 20-25 min
Accessories you need
Can use any type of plain flour
Freezes well perfect for lunch box treats
Can leave out choc chips and use nuts and seeds instead
Serve warm or cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.