- 2 litres water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 portion Hollandaise Sauce, p59 EDC
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
Recipe is created for
Place just under 2 litres of water in Thermomix bowl, set time to 60 min, temperature to 60°C, speed 2 (this will preheat water)
Load eggs into steamer basket. As soon as water gets to 60°C, stop machine, put steamer basket in water, close lid and reset machine for 60°C, 60 min, speed 2. (While waiting you can prep for the Hollandiase Sauce)
After cooking, place eggs into prewarmed thermoserver. Make Hollandaise following Every Day Cookbook, page 59
Crack an egg into a shot glass (always cook spare eggs in case you make a mess)(best method to crack them is to tap a crack with a knife, 3/4 around the shell)(this is the hardest part, the white and yolk are very soft). Top each egg with a dollop of Hollandaise Sauce and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Down in 1
60/60 Egg Shooters
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy