- 50 grams Seseme seeds
- 100 grams desicated or shreded coconut
- 80 grams Cashews, hazelnuts or pistachios
- 20 grams cinnamon
- 3 cardomon pods
- 1 vanilla bean pod, Roughly chopped
- 250 grams almonds
- 500 grams dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chocolate into clean, dry bowl and blitz 20 seconds/Spd 10 until finely grated. Remove from bowl and place aside. Clean bowl.
Place coconut and sesame seeds into bowl with whisk. Cook 5 minutes/80/Spd 5 to toast
Remove whisk. Add cinnamon, cardomon, vanilla, and nuts. Blitz 20 seconds/Spd 10 until finely grated
Add chocolate and mix gently on reverse until thoroughly mixed. Transfer to an airtight container or small jars.
Accessories you need
This makes a large amount and makes perfect gifts in small jars. Fills approx 12 small jars
Serve sprinkled over ice cream, pancakes, waffles, French toast, or as a filling for scrolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls