- 100 grams Dates pitted
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams Cranberries
- 100 grams oats
- 50 grams sultanas
- 50 grams Sunflour seeds
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa
Recipe is created for
1. measure 50g maple syrup set aside.
2. Blitz oats+sunflower seeds 20secs,speed 9, Set aside.
3. Blitz dates, dried apricots, cranberries, sultanas+ chia seeds Speed 9, 40 secs. (may need longer if you want smaller pieces)
4. Add blitzed sunflower seed+ oats mix and cocoa to the bowl.
5. Mix 40secs-1min, speed 8, adding maple syrup thru the top hole whilst blades are spinning.
6. transfer mixture to a spare bowl.
7. Fill thermo bowl 500g water, 1-2 drops of dish wash liquid and blitz speed 7 for 10 secs...leave to soak.
8. Roll mixture into medium or large (what ever you prefer) balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
i freeze myn into a glad bag+ just pull out as needed, as they deforst easily.
You can add pretty much any dry fruit you like.
You could add nuts to these aswell, i just make them nut free so they can go in school lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Weetbix Slice
- Donna Hay Molten Choc Chunk Brownies
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Healthy choc date cupcakes
- Chocolate Hummus
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake