- 100 grams Dates pitted
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams Cranberries
- 100 grams oats
- 50 grams sultanas
- 50 grams Sunflour seeds
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa
Recipe is created for
1. measure 50g maple syrup set aside.
2. Blitz oats+sunflower seeds 20secs,speed 9, Set aside.
3. Blitz dates, dried apricots, cranberries, sultanas+ chia seeds Speed 9, 40 secs. (may need longer if you want smaller pieces)
4. Add blitzed sunflower seed+ oats mix and cocoa to the bowl.
5. Mix 40secs-1min, speed 8, adding maple syrup thru the top hole whilst blades are spinning.
6. transfer mixture to a spare bowl.
7. Fill thermo bowl 500g water, 1-2 drops of dish wash liquid and blitz speed 7 for 10 secs...leave to soak.
8. Roll mixture into medium or large (what ever you prefer) balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
i freeze myn into a glad bag+ just pull out as needed, as they deforst easily.
You can add pretty much any dry fruit you like.
You could add nuts to these aswell, i just make them nut free so they can go in school lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Brownies - from the Family Circle Kids Cookbook
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- nutella custard
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake