- 3 granny smith apples, Cored and chopped into quarters
- 2-3 strips of lemon zest, No white/Pith
- 50 g Butter, Optional
- 300 g Milk/Buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 220 g plain flour, You could use wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, I milled my own Himalayan
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, doesn&amp;#039;t have to be exact!
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste/extract, I made my own paste from the Sistermixin blog
- 30 g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Apples and lemon Zest into mixing bowl and blitz on Turbo - 0.5 sec 1-3 times depending on the consistency you want. I did it 3 times - but if you like a chunkier texture maybe once will suffice.Put this mixture aside in a bowl.
Without cleaning the bowl add;
the butter and melt for 2min/70 degs/Sp1
the milk or buttermillk, 2 eggs, 30g raw sugar, 220g plain flour, 1 Tbsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste (Thermie made) or extract, and reserved apple mix.
Mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" Sp 5 for 5-10 seconds - the longer you mix, the apples do tend to break down slightly smaller but they still taste amazing!
Cook one serving spoon size dollop on a pan ( I spray with olive oil spray and add butter so it doesn't smoke/burn) and once you've greased once, no need to re-grease.Use the back of your serving spoon to gently spread the mixture from the middle out.
Serve with maple syrup and/or butter or blueberries or any topping of your choice really... and prepare to see them disappear very very quickly! My 2.5 year old devoured 8 in a very short space of time!
Accessories you need
Use a more flexible spatula to scrape out all the remnant batter - you won't want to be wasting any of this mixture!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Muesli
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Brazil Nut Parmesan
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- HOME MADE BREAKFAST MUESLI
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Lemon Curd
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites