- 100 g raw almonds soaked overnight
- 3 Dates (pitted)
- 200 g Brown Rice soaked overnight, Cooked in steamer basket with 900g water 30 mins Varoma temp, speed 4
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 Orange peeled
- 1 tbsp Lime or Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Drain Almonds and rinse, add to Tmx Bowl with Dates and 100g water, blend on speed 8 20-30 seconds until creamy, set aside
Place Fruit Whip ingredients into TM bowl, whip on speed 8 for 20 - 30 seconds until smooth.
Put Brown Rice into dishes, top with Fruit whip and Almond Cream, enjoy
Avocado Fruit Whip with Almond Cream & Brown Rice
Accessories you need
You can also make the Fruit whip into a breakfast drink by adding your 300g your buttermilk or rice milk with a handful of ice cubes, mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Add more liquid for a thinner drink, other fruits can be substituted for the Orange
Another alternative is to use Advocado, handful soaked almonds, tbls coconut oil, tbls honey, handful raw coconut, a banana and a pear, stalk removed, mill on speed 9, 1 minute, serve with yogurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake