- 1 Cup, SR Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup, Buttermilk
- 1 banana
Place Banana in the TM bowl, and 'mash' - speed 3, 3-5 seconds. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients, mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds, scrape the sides of the bowl and mix again for a couple of seconds until all combined. Don't over mix.
Pour into what ever size pancakes you desire in a hot, greased pan for a few minutes each side.
If you don't have any buttermilk, make your own by using 1 cup of milk, and adding a teaspoon of white vinegar while you add the other ingredients to the TM bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread