- 1 cup quinoa flakes, (Or Whole)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 Pitted medjool dates
- 1 banana
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk, (or more for thinner consistancy)
- 1 tablespoon 100% Nut Butter of choice, (Almond, Cashew, Peanut)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill Quinoa Flakes and Chia Seeds on Turbo for 4 seconds (more if using whole Quinoa seeds), remove from bowl and set aside. 2. Add Banana, Dates and 1 cup Almond Milk to the bowl. Speed 7 for 1 minute. 3. Add 100g of Chia and Quinoa mix to bowl and additional half cup of Almond Milk. "Closed lid" Insert MC. 4. Cook for 6 mins on 90 degrees on Speed 2 5. After 6 minutes, check on the consistency. Add more milk if required, scrape down sides and turn back on for another 5 minutes. (90 degrees, speed 2) 6.Once complete, remove MC and add in Large tbsp Nut Butter of choice. "Closed lid" Insert MC and set timer to 1 min, 65 degrees, "Gentle stir setting" speed.
Banana, Date & Quinoa Porridge PALEO
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake