- 2 bananas, peeled & sliced
- 2 eggs
- 400 g Milk
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients and combine for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Insert butterfly (optional, but I think it creates a fluffier batter) and blend for 20 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Pour small amounts of batter into a hot frying pan, flip over when bubbles appear. Cook pancakes in batches. Serve with fresh whipped cream and berries for a great weekend breakky treat!
Accessories you need
RThis is a variant of Jamie Oliver's pear pancakes as posted by vl.
They are yummy plain too and we like to make them into pikelets for lunchboxes or morning/afternoon tea.
(The photo is of the pancakes that my 11 year old made on our recent camping trip).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins