- 50 grams full cream milk powder
- 40-60 grams sugar, I use Raw
- 750 grams Full Cream Longlife Milk, You could use normal milk at room temperature
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla essence, you could use paste if you want
- 70 grams Pot set Yoghurt, This is for starter I use Jalna or my own if I have any.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roughly chop Banana and place in TM bowl with sugar. Blitz for 3 seconds on speed 5 then scrap down the sides.
Cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1. Let the banana est an cool to 37 degrees.
I Like to blitz again just to make sugar its smooth with no lumps speed 5 for 3 seconds and scrap down sides again.
Add all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes 37 degrees speed 2.5.
I pour my yoghurt into an easiyo container at this point and place in easiyo incubator until set 6-8 hours or till thick and creamy.
You could use your thermomserver and wrap in a towel and place in the cupboard. (not sure how it will turn out at end)
Place in fridge to set and once set. Enjoy!!!!
You can also make this in the TM31
Should keep in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
My yoghurt gets eaten within 2 days as the kids love it.
I use 700g boilinhg water in my easiyo incubator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake