- 200 grams oats
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Goji Berries, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepitas
1. Place oats in bowl blend 3 sec sp 4, then put aside.
2. Place raw sugar and dates in bowl, blend 20 sec sp 9.
3. Add Goji berries, Cranberries, Coconut, pepitas and oats into the bowl. Mix on reverse 15 sec sp 3.
- Your porridge is now ready to make up how you like. My prefereance is 1/3 cup of berry Coconut porridge with 1/3 cup of milk, then microwave for 90 seconds.
Berry Coconut Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Aish al saraya
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.