- 200 grams oats
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Goji Berries, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepitas
1. Place oats in bowl blend 3 sec sp 4, then put aside.
2. Place raw sugar and dates in bowl, blend 20 sec sp 9.
3. Add Goji berries, Cranberries, Coconut, pepitas and oats into the bowl. Mix on reverse 15 sec sp 3.
- Your porridge is now ready to make up how you like. My prefereance is 1/3 cup of berry Coconut porridge with 1/3 cup of milk, then microwave for 90 seconds.
Berry Coconut Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Channa dhal
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping