- 200 grams oats
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Goji Berries, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepitas
1. Place oats in bowl blend 3 sec sp 4, then put aside.
2. Place raw sugar and dates in bowl, blend 20 sec sp 9.
3. Add Goji berries, Cranberries, Coconut, pepitas and oats into the bowl. Mix on reverse 15 sec sp 3.
- Your porridge is now ready to make up how you like. My prefereance is 1/3 cup of berry Coconut porridge with 1/3 cup of milk, then microwave for 90 seconds.
Berry Coconut Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Strawberry Balls
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- Choc mint slice - low sugar