- 200 grams oats
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Goji Berries, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepitas
1. Place oats in bowl blend 3 sec sp 4, then put aside.
2. Place raw sugar and dates in bowl, blend 20 sec sp 9.
3. Add Goji berries, Cranberries, Coconut, pepitas and oats into the bowl. Mix on reverse 15 sec sp 3.
- Your porridge is now ready to make up how you like. My prefereance is 1/3 cup of berry Coconut porridge with 1/3 cup of milk, then microwave for 90 seconds.
Berry Coconut Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Thai Green Curry
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce