- 200 grams oats
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Goji Berries, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepitas
1. Place oats in bowl blend 3 sec sp 4, then put aside.
2. Place raw sugar and dates in bowl, blend 20 sec sp 9.
3. Add Goji berries, Cranberries, Coconut, pepitas and oats into the bowl. Mix on reverse 15 sec sp 3.
- Your porridge is now ready to make up how you like. My prefereance is 1/3 cup of berry Coconut porridge with 1/3 cup of milk, then microwave for 90 seconds.
Berry Coconut Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Fresh mango muesli
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Lemon Slice
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice