- 260 grams plain flour
- 420 grams Milk
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Put all ingreadients into and blend on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
Heat a shallow crape pan, add a dash of butter and pour in some crape mixture. Turn over crapes when bubbles start to form and edges start to lift.
Accessories you need
These crapes can be served sweet or savory. The filling is up to your imagination.
Our favorite is just golden syrup. Yum!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup