- 25 grams walnuts
- 15 grams Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 60 grams whole oats
- 185 grams Milk of preference (Coconut, almond, soy, cows etc)
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Esscence
- 10-20 grams Maple syrup, (adjust according to taste)
- 100 grams blueberries, Fresh is best, but defrosted frozen ones would work also.
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Walnuts and Flaxseeds in bowl. Mill for 3 secs on speed 5-6.
Add oats, milk, chia seeds, vanilla and mayple syrup into bowl.
Mix on speed 2 for 20 secs.
Add to a mason jar, or sealable container. Place in fridge overnight to set.
Simply top with blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Prepare Overnight Oats
You can get creative with this recipe. Substitute with any berries, nuts and essences.
Perfect for busy families! The amount of times I have fed everyone else, and walked out the door only to realise I hadn't fed myself is crazy! This recipe helps to avoid that. And because it's only for one person, you can adjust the portions to how ever many people you wish to feed.
You can also cook the blueberries and maple syrup for 5 mins, 100 degrees to add a different, warm style topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon