- 80 g Steel Cut Oats
- 20 g Butter
- 200 g water
- 100 g Milk
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, to sprinkle
- 50 g dried cranberries, (optional)
1. Place butter and oats into the TM bowl. Set temperature at 100/speed 1 for 3 mins.
2. Add water, milk and salt then continue cooking at 100 temperature for 12 minutes/speed 3.
3. Once cooked, pour into a bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, sugar and some cranberries to serve.
Accessories you need
If you like your oats cremier, replace the water with milk to make it 300g.
Additionally, you could also add the sugar into the cooking step 2 if you prefer a sweeter taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad's Easy Chicken Curry
- Pumpkin Zucchini Cheesy Mini Muffins
- Char Siew (BBQ Pork) Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Ham and Tomato Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Brookie - Chocolate Chip Brownie Swirl Cookies
- Sambal Belacan Tumis (Fried Chili Shrimp Paste)
- Traditional Mooncake with Red Bean paste
- Malaysian Chicken Laksa
- Flourless Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Stir Fried Mushroom and Egg Noodles
- Nyonya Onde-Onde
- Sticky Apple Chocolate Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)