- 80 g Steel Cut Oats
- 20 g Butter
- 200 g water
- 100 g Milk
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, to sprinkle
- 50 g dried cranberries, (optional)
1. Place butter and oats into the TM bowl. Set temperature at 100/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 for 3 mins.
2. Add water, milk and salt then continue cooking at 100 temperature for 12 minutes/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3.
3. Once cooked, pour into a bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, sugar and some cranberries to serve.
Accessories you need
If you like your oats cremier, replace the water with milk to make it 300g.
Additionally, you could also add the sugar into the cooking step 2 if you prefer a sweeter taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Dad's Easy Chicken Curry
- Pumpkin Zucchini Cheesy Mini Muffins
- Char Siew (BBQ Pork) Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Ham and Tomato Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Brookie - Chocolate Chip Brownie Swirl Cookies
- Sambal Belacan Tumis (Fried Chili Shrimp Paste)
- Traditional Mooncake with Red Bean paste
- Malaysian Chicken Laksa
- Flourless Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Stir Fried Mushroom and Egg Noodles
- Nyonya Onde-Onde
- Sticky Apple Chocolate Cake