THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 75 g buckwheat
- 75 g brown rice
- 55 g almonds
- 1 egg
- 260 g soy milk or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 20 g organic Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla powder
- Olive oil or coconut oil for frying
8Recipe is created for
Place the buckwheat and brown rice in the TM bowl and mill for 1-2 minutes on speed 10. Add almonds and mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Add large spoonfuls of mixture to an oiled and pre-heated pan and cook until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake. Flip and leave until golden on each side. Serve with fresh fruit, sprinked with cinnamon and drizzled with maple syrup.
If you want to make these pancakes grain free, then you can substitute the brown rice for chickpeas and mill them to make besan flour.
Also, if you haven't made any gluten free baking powder (from EDC), you can add 1 teaspoon of creme of tartar and 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda instead.
To make larger pancakes, add 350ml of soy milk or almond milk.
You can also omit the maple syrup (as this does make the pancakes quite sweet) or add 1 dessert spoon of mesquite powder (this gives the pancakes a lovely additional flavour).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Maple Pancakes
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes