- 120 g Butter
- 300 g icing sugar
- 30 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Place Butter and Icing Sugar into TM bowl and mix on speed 2 for 4 minutes.
After 15 seconds, add in the milk.
Use spatula to assist if needed and scrape down the sides of the bowl if required.
The longer you continue to stir, the paler the butter will get. Feel free to add colour and flavour if wanted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart