- 110 g nuts of your choice, (almonds, hazelnuts, pecans)
- 350 g rolled oats
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 130 g honey
- 40 g Sunflower oil or coconut oil
Place nuts in bowl and turbo 3 to 4 times to chop roughly.
Add all other dry ingredients and "Gentle stir setting" on "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add honey and your choice of oil and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" for 20 - 30 secs.
Line two baking trays and spread mixture out thinly. Cook at 180 degrees for 10 - 15 mins or until golden brown.
Allow to cool and sprinkly with cinnamon and coconut before storing in an airtight container
Accessories you need
You can serve this with fresh fruit or your favourite Yoghurt.
Can also be used as a crumble topping.
Or just eat it straight out of the oven!
Makes a big cereal container full.
My children love Carmen's fruit free toasted muesli so I decided to give it a go myself and they don't know the difference!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Healthy choc date cupcakes