- 110 g nuts of your choice, (almonds, hazelnuts, pecans)
- 350 g rolled oats
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 130 g honey
- 40 g Sunflower oil or coconut oil
Place nuts in bowl and turbo 3 to 4 times to chop roughly.
Add all other dry ingredients andon
Add honey and your choice of oil and mix onfor 20 - 30 secs.
Line two baking trays and spread mixture out thinly. Cook at 180 degrees for 10 - 15 mins or until golden brown.
Allow to cool and sprinkly with cinnamon and coconut before storing in an airtight container
Accessories you need
You can serve this with fresh fruit or your favourite Yoghurt.
Can also be used as a crumble topping.
Or just eat it straight out of the oven!
Makes a big cereal container full.
My children love Carmen's fruit free toasted muesli so I decided to give it a go myself and they don't know the difference!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice