- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 6 tablespoons Water.
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 dash Maple or rice syrup
- Chia eggs, as above.
To make the chia eggs, mill the seeds 10sec/sp 9 until a fine powder. Be careful that it doesn't turn to butter due to the oil content.
Transfer the powder to a small bowl and mix through the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, until it forms a gel-like substance. Set aside.
Mill the oats 20 sec/sp 10.
Add all remaining ingredients (inc chia eggs) and mix 6 sec/sp 6.
Fry in a nonstick pan until bubbles appear, then flip and cook an extra minute, until done. Sometimes I use a little coconut oil in the pan as well.
Serve with berries/sliced banana and maybe a little drizzle of raw honey. Yum with yogurt too!
Served cold, makes great finger food for older babies and toddlers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake