- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 6 tablespoons Water.
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 dash Maple or rice syrup
- Chia eggs, as above.
To make the chia eggs, mill the seeds 10sec/sp 9 until a fine powder. Be careful that it doesn't turn to butter due to the oil content.
Transfer the powder to a small bowl and mix through the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, until it forms a gel-like substance. Set aside.
Mill the oats 20 sec/sp 10.
Add all remaining ingredients (inc chia eggs) and mix 6 sec/sp 6.
Fry in a nonstick pan until bubbles appear, then flip and cook an extra minute, until done. Sometimes I use a little coconut oil in the pan as well.
Serve with berries/sliced banana and maybe a little drizzle of raw honey. Yum with yogurt too!
Served cold, makes great finger food for older babies and toddlers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins