- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 6 tablespoons Water.
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 dash Maple or rice syrup
- Chia eggs, as above.
To make the chia eggs, mill the seeds 10sec/sp 9 until a fine powder. Be careful that it doesn't turn to butter due to the oil content.
Transfer the powder to a small bowl and mix through the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, until it forms a gel-like substance. Set aside.
Mill the oats 20 sec/sp 10.
Add all remaining ingredients (inc chia eggs) and mix 6 sec/sp 6.
Fry in a nonstick pan until bubbles appear, then flip and cook an extra minute, until done. Sometimes I use a little coconut oil in the pan as well.
Serve with berries/sliced banana and maybe a little drizzle of raw honey. Yum with yogurt too!
Served cold, makes great finger food for older babies and toddlers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf