- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 6 tablespoons Water.
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 dash Maple or rice syrup
- Chia eggs, as above.
To make the chia eggs, mill the seeds 10sec/sp 9 until a fine powder. Be careful that it doesn't turn to butter due to the oil content.
Transfer the powder to a small bowl and mix through the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, until it forms a gel-like substance. Set aside.
Mill the oats 20 sec/sp 10.
Add all remaining ingredients (inc chia eggs) and mix 6 sec/sp 6.
Fry in a nonstick pan until bubbles appear, then flip and cook an extra minute, until done. Sometimes I use a little coconut oil in the pan as well.
Serve with berries/sliced banana and maybe a little drizzle of raw honey. Yum with yogurt too!
Served cold, makes great finger food for older babies and toddlers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Up and Go
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap