- 5 g cinnamon
- 10 g star anise
- 5 g clove
- 10 g fennel
- 5 g pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Dry the mixing bowl, put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, grind at a speed of 10 for 3 minutes, pause and scrape the powder on the mixing bowl wall if required and continue.
- The fine mixed powder can be used for Dumplings, roast meat and barbecue.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free