- 5 g cinnamon
- 10 g star anise
- 5 g clove
- 10 g fennel
- 5 g pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Dry the mixing bowl, put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, grind at a speed of 10 for 3 minutes, pause and scrape the powder on the mixing bowl wall if required and continue.
- The fine mixed powder can be used for Dumplings, roast meat and barbecue.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Simple sausage rolls
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw