- 5 g cinnamon
- 10 g star anise
- 5 g clove
- 10 g fennel
- 5 g pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Dry the mixing bowl, put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, grind at a speed of 10 for 3 minutes, pause and scrape the powder on the mixing bowl wall if required and continue.
- The fine mixed powder can be used for Dumplings, roast meat and barbecue.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Apple Slice cake
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings