- 350 grams Butter, Made from EDC or BCB
- 80 grams Dried Cranberries.
- 30 grams honey
- Zest of 1 orange
Recipe is created for
add all your ingredients into your Thermomix mixing bowl.
set your timer to 1minute, then spin that dial to speed 4.5.
spoon your beautiful butter into a container and keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Let's get our festive on!
Accessories you need
Enjoy this on a Christmas bagel,
As a Ham Glaze, or dolloped ontop of some steamed vegetables...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)