- 350 grams Butter, Made from EDC or BCB
- 80 grams Dried Cranberries.
- 30 grams honey
- Zest of 1 orange
Recipe is created for
add all your ingredients into your Thermomix mixing bowl.
set your timer to 1minute, then spin that dial to speed 4.5.
spoon your beautiful butter into a container and keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Let's get our festive on!
Enjoy this on a Christmas bagel,
As a Ham Glaze, or dolloped ontop of some steamed vegetables...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread