- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled1
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 bunch parsley or basil
- 100 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 800 grams tomatoes
- 200 grams water
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 heaped teaspoon sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- to taste Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, onions ,carrots and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil.
Saute for 5 mins 100 degrees speed 2.
Add the tomatoes and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. Mix for more or less time, depending on how chunky or smooth you want your tomatoes.
Add all other ingredients and cook 30 mins on varoma on "Gentle stir setting" . My TM veggie stock is quite salty so I don't really find the need to add any additional salt.
I get 2 meals out of this to feed my family of 3.
Accessories you need
use sundried tomatoes pulverised as alternative to tomato paste!
recipe can be halved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake