- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 20 g oats
- 40 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 apple, quartered
- 10 g chia seeds
- 40 g Dates (pitted)
- 1 dash lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into bowl.
Put lid and MC on.
Turbo for 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Turbo for a further 2 seconds.
Serve with natural yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt
- Elderberry Syrup
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Salsa spice mix
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)