- 150 g mixed dried fruit
- 110 g olive oil spread
- 70 g golden syrup or honey
- 40 g sultanas
- 90 g rolled oats
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 75 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 50 g brown sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
- Preheat oven to 175℃. Grease and line a 20x30xm slice tin
- Place mixed dried fruit in thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds/ speed 8. Place chopped fruit in a bowl and set aside
- Place olive oil spread and golden syrup in the thermomix bowl. Melt for 2 minutes/ 60℃/ speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients to the thermomix bowl. Mix for 10 seconds/ speed 3
- Place mixture into siice tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Allow slice to cool completely in the tin then cut into squares
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.