- 500 grams water
- 220 grams quinoa
- 50 grams Coconut, shredded
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or salt to taste
- 10 Curry Leaves, (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 7 sprigs parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 grams water
- 1 handful baby spinach
Add water to mixing bowl.
Add rinsed quinoa to basket and place in to Thermomix bowl.
Add coconut, curry, cumin, salt and curry leaves ( if using).
Set Varoma temp / 20 min / speed 2.5. Set aside.
Wash bowl and dry.
Chop parsley - 3 sec / speed 7.
Add eggs, salt and pepper - 5 sec / / speed 2.
See TIP (below) for preparing Varoma dish for egg mixture.
Add water to mixing bowl and place Varoma in to place.
Pour egg mixture on to top layer of Varoma - Varoma temp / 18 min / speed 2.
Discard water and dry bowl.
Add cooked egg and turbo once or twice depending on desired consistency.
Add all ingredients including spinach in to a large container and stir gently with Spatula.
Use a length of baking paper slightly longer than the top of the Varoma dish. Scrunch the baking paper up and run it under water.
Stretch the baking paper out and shake excess water off and spread it out to cover the top layer of Varoma.
Turn the edges of the baking paper up (and fold over if required) to create a reserve for the egg mix to sit in but allow the side vents to remain uncovered.
Great for the entire family, if the children will share.
* Coconut is classified a drupe and not a nut as commonly thought.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Apricot delight
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)